Saturday, June 30, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
~Cicero
I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.

~Jorge Luis Borges

OK - maybe these two quotes have very little to do with technology, but I love them just the same, and I found them online, so perhaps they belong in this blog after all. I spent entirely too much time in the virtual world this past week and not enough time in my garden nor enough time reading. Therefore I shall dedicate this next week to gardening, reading, visiting with friends and family, lounging about the pool, and drinking margaritas.
I shall return to this space in a week or so to continue my learning adventure.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Great quotes, photo, and plan to take time off before plunging ahead on your 2.0 discovery learning adventure. Have a margarita for me!

Best wishes.