Friday, June 22, 2007

Week 2, Thing 3

Obviously, I have set-up my blog, or you would not be reading this. It was quite easy to do using Blogger. Aside from use for this online learning opportunity, I am not so sure that I would choose to use a blog as my journal. I think I am a more private person who does not wish to share my personal thoughts with millions of people. Not that anyone would necessarily read my blog, with so much more interesting discoveries out there in the virtual world. However, since blogging is the communication of choice for many of your students, it is important that we are at least aware of it and how it can be used appropriately.
On to the next thing.

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome Lovely Library Lady to School Library Learning 2.0 - we know you will enjoy the journey.

Hope we see your avatar next. Did you know we've talked with the graphic artist for Yahoo! avatars and next week will have a new literacy t-shirt for all our avatars who want to model them! How cool is that?

Best wishes.