Friday, July 27, 2007

Week 9, Thing 23

1. My favorite discoveries were LibraryThing and the Flickr mash-ups.
2. The entire process encourages me to continue to explore and learn about the new technologies and resources. I will also share much of what I learned with my colleagues and students.
3. The ease of blogging (and most of the other activities) was a pleasant surprise, as was the sheer number of tools and resources available for free.
4. Perhaps a bit more feedback and encouragement would be helpful for those who may not be as comfortable with technology or who become frustrated with some of the more difficult activites.
5. If a similar program is offered in the future, I will definitely participate.
6. To describe the experience in one word, I would have to say "enlightening". The program gave me a reason to play and explore online and to discover some incredible tools and resources that I would otherwise not have taken the time to find.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Congratulations! You really soared through School Library Learning 2.0 and we are celebrating along with you. You are now an "official" member of the CSLA 2.0 Team and your blog has been moved to the "Congratulations - 2.0 Team" list.

Please keep following your colleagues' blogs and cheer them on. Invite others who have not yet started the course to jump in and have some summer 2.0 fun. Best wishes!
- Jackie S
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

Liz Dodds said...

Congrats on finishing before school starts! I agree that Library Thing is so much fun.